WHY SHOULD I ....?
1. Why should I say I can't when the Bible says I can do all
things through Christ who gives me strength?
2. Why should I lack when I know that God shall supply
all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus?
3. Why should I fear when the Bible says God has
not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind?
(2 Timothy 1:7)
4. Why should I lack faith to fulfil my calling knowing
that God has allotted to me a measure of faith?
5. Why should I be weak when
the Bible says that the Lord is the strength of my life and
that I will display strength and take action because I know God?
(Psalm 27:1; Daniel 11:32)
6. Why should I allow Satan supremacy over my life when
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world?
(1 John 4:4)
7. Why should I lack wisdom when Christ gave wisdom to me
from God and God gives wisdom to me generously when I ask for it?
(1 Corinthians 1:30; James1:5)
8. Why should I accept defeat when
the Bible says that God always leads me in triumph?
(2 Corinthians 2:14)
9. Why should I be depressed when I can recall to mind
God's loving kindness, compassion, and faithfulness and have hope?
10. Why should I worry and fret when
I can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me?
(1 Peter 5:7)
11. Why should I ever be in bondage knowing
that there is liberty where the Spirit of the Lord is?
12. Why should I feel condemned when the
Bible says I am not condemned because I am in Christ?
13. Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He is with me
always, and He will never leave me nor forsake me?
(Matthew 28:20; Hebrews 13:5)
14. Why should I feel accursed or that I am a victim of bad luck
when the Bible says that Christ redeemed me
from the curse of the law that I might receive His Spirit?
15. Why should I be discontented when I, like Paul, can learn
to be content in all my circumstances?
16. Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin on
my behalf that I might become the righteousness of God in Him?
(2 Corinthians 5:21)
17. Why should I have a persecution complex knowing
that nobody can be against me when God is for me?
18. Why should I be confused when
God is the author of peace and He gives me knowledge
through His indwelling Spirit?
(1 Corinthians 14:33, 2:12)
19. Why should I feel like a failure when
I am a conqueror in all things through Christ?
20. Why should I let the pressures of life bother me when
I can take courage knowing that Jesus
has overcome the world and his tribulations?